3 DAYS / 2 NIGHTS ISTANBUL PACKAGE
Package Validity Dates : 21 February – 31 December 2019
From 265 Euro p/p on sharing
DAY 1) ISTANBUL – ARRIVAL & DINNER CRUIS
(Bosphorus Dinner Cruise with Show Included)
Arrive in Istanbul Ataturk Airport (flight details to be advised) you will meet with English speaking Travel Ideas representative holding a name sign outside the luggage claim area at the airport, transfer to hotel by a private vehicle for check-in & rest. (Early check-in upon availability) Remainder of the day at your own leisure.
At 7:30pm you will meet with English Speaking Travel Ideas representative at the hotel lobby and transfer to local pier to embark a boat for dinner & dance show on the Bosphorus.
Menu: Traditional Turkish Starters Plate (10 Different cold starters), Seasonal salad, Main Dish (served with rice and garnitures), Grilled Fish or Grilled Chicken or Meatballs, Dessert & Fresh Fruits, Unlimited soft drinks. (Whirling Dervish, Folk Dances & Belly Dance performances) At the end of the night (11:45pm) transfer back to your hotel. Overnight at hotel in Istanbul.
DAY 2) ISTANBUL is – FULL DAY OLD CITY TOUR
(Buffet Breakfast & Local Lunch included)
After your breakfast at 8:15am meet with your English speaking professional guide at the hotel lobby for your REGULAR (SIC) Istanbul Old City tour.
First you will visit the magnificent TOPKAPI PALACE, the residence of the sultans for almost three centuries. The construction of the Topkapı Palace was completed between 1465 and 1478. Being the imperial residence of the sultan, his court and harem, the palace was also the seat of government for the Ottoman Empire. In the Treasury section, you will see breathtaking displays, including the 7th largest diamond in the world, the
“Spoonmaker’s Diamond”. At the chamber of Holy Mantle you can see the sacred leavings from Prophet Mohammad (PBU). (Entrance fee for Harem section is not included.)
Next you will visit the HIPPODROME, which was one of the largest chariot race grounds of the Byzantine Empire. Here you can see the Egyptian Obelisk brought from Egypt by Emperor Theodosius; the Serpentine Column (Tripod of Plataea) from Temple of Apollo at Delphi and the Tiled (Walled) Column erected by Constantine Porphyro genitus at 10th century AD.
Then you will visit the serene BLUE MOSQUE one of Istanbul’s most valuable monuments. It was built in 7 years (1606-1609 AD) with the order of Ottoman Sultan Ahmed I. From the courtyard you will enjoy the striking view of the cascading domes and semi-domes. Once inside you will see how the mosque got its name, viewing the colorful blue Iznik tiles that adorn the interior. These tiles were made at the peak of Iznik tile production in the early 17th Century.
Lunch will be served at a Local Restaurant.
After lunch you will visit the ST. SOPHIA, the church of the Divine Wisdom. The architectural marvel of all time. It was built during Emperor Justinian reign (AD537) and it remained the greatest church in Christendom until the conquest of Constantinople in 1453 by Sultan Mehmet II who ordered to convert Hagia Sophia into a Mosque. In 1934, proclaimed as a museum.
After St. Sophia, you will visit the GRAND BAZAAR, the largest and oldest covered Bazaar in Turkey with more than 4,000 shops. A variety of handicrafts, carpets, rare jewels and souvenirs all sold in small shops next to each other. The merchants are selling everything from antiques, home wares, books, copper ware, ceramics, gold and souvenirs. Venture into the hidden courtyards or hans, lookout for marble fountains and ornate kiosks. Streets are named according to the trades and the most oriental atmosphere in Istanbul is found in the bazaar.
At the end of your tour, back to your hotel. Dinner on your own. Overnight at hotel in Istanbul.
DAY 3) ISTANBUL – DEPARTURE
(Buffet Breakfast included)
After your breakfast & check-out (12:00pm) free time until your departure. Then proceed to Istanbul Ataturk Airport for your international departure flight. END OF OUR SERVICES…
- All above rates are NET in EURO currency.
- No rooms blocked in advance, availability and rates are subject to change.
- Package rates are not valid during festive periods.
- Child Policy;
- 0-2 Years Infants FREE OF CHARGE
- 3-6 Years Kids, pays 35% of an adult fare in double room
- 7-11 Years Kids, pays 70% of an adult fare in double room
OUR PACKAGE RATE INCLUDES
- 1 Arrival private transfer from Istanbul Ataturk Airport to hotel on Day 1.
- A/C Luxury vehicles used; Mercedes Benz Vito (6 Seater) or Sprinter (12 Seater)
- 2 Nights’ accommodation at hotel in Istanbul.
- Daily buffet breakfast at selected hotel. (Not included on arrival day)
- Bosphorus dinner cruise & shows in Istanbul on Day 1. (Combined Transfers included)
- 1 Full-day regular (SIC) old city tour in Istanbul on Day 2 with lunch.
- 1 Departure private transfer from hotel to Istanbul Ataturk Airport on Day 3.
- All meals as stated above.
- Licensed professional local guides in English language.
- Entrance fees to all museums, parks, and historic sites as marked on the itinerary.
- 18% VAT taxes.
OUR PACKAGE RATE EXCLUDES
- Any flight tickets
- Any visa fees
- Gratuities to the Restaurants, Guide & Driver & Restaurants
- At the discretion of the guests.
- Personal expenses of the guests
- Any drinks during meal