6 DAYS/ 5 NIGHTS ISTANBU ANTALYA PACKAGE
Package Validity Dates : 1 February – 31 December 2019
From Euro 365/= p/p On Sharing
DAY 1) ISTANBUL – ARRIVAL & DINNER CRUISE
(Bosphorus Dinner Cruise with Show Included)
Arrive in Istanbul Ataturk Airport (flight details to be advised) you will meet with English speaking Travel Ideas representative holding a name sign outside the luggage claim area at the airport, transfer to hotel by a private vehicle for check-in & rest. (Early check-in upon availability) Remainder of the day at your own leisure.
At 7:30pm you will meet with English Speaking Travel Ideas representative at the hotel lobby and transfer to local pier to embark a boat for dinner & dance show on the Bosphorus.
Menu: Traditional Turkish Starters Plate (10 Different cold starters), Seasonal salad, Main Dish (served with rice and garnitures), Grilled Fish or Grilled Chicken or Meatballs, Dessert & Fresh Fruits, Unlimited soft drinks. (Whirling Dervish, Folk Dances & Belly Dance performances) At the end of the night (11:45pm) transfer back to your hotel. Overnight at hotel in Istanbul.
DAY 2) ISTANBUL – FULL DAY OLD CITY TOUR
(Buffet Breakfast & Local Lunch included)
After your breakfast meet with your English speaking professional guide at the hotel lobby for your REGULAR (SIC) Istanbul Old City tour.
First you will visit the magnificent TOPKAPI PALACE, the residence of the sultans for almost three centuries. The construction of the Topkapı Palace was completed between 1465 and 1478. Being the imperial residence of the sultan, his court and harem, the palace was also the seat of government for the Ottoman Empire.
In the Treasury section, you will see breathtaking displays, including the 7th largest diamond in the world, the “Spoonmaker’s Diamond”. At the chamber of Holy Mantle you can see the sacred leavings from Prophet Mohammad (PBU). (Entrance fee for Harem section is not included.)
Next you will visit the HIPPODROME, which was one of the largest chariot race grounds of the Byzantine Empire. Here you can see the Egyptian Obelisk brought from Egypt by Emperor Theodosius; the Serpentine Column (Tripod of Plataea) from Temple of Apollo at Delphi and the Tiled (Walled) Column erected by Constantine Porphyrogenitus at 10th century AD.
Then you will visit the serene BLUE MOSQUE one of Istanbul’s most valuable monuments. It was built in 7 years (1606-1609 AD) with the order of Ottoman Sultan Ahmed I. From the courtyard you will enjoy the striking view of the cascading domes and semi-domes. Once inside you will see how the mosque got its name, viewing the colorful blue Iznik tiles that adorn the interior. These tiles were made at the peak of Iznik tile production in the early 17th Century.
Lunch will be served at a Local Restaurant.
After lunch you will visit the ST. SOPHIA, the church of the Divine Wisdom. The architectural marvel of all time. It was built during Emperor Justinian reign (AD537) and it remained the greatest church in Christendom until the conquest of Constantinople in 1453 by Sultan Mehmet II who ordered to convert Hagia Sophia into a Mosque. In 1934, proclaimed as a museum.
After St. Sophia, you will visit the GRAND BAZAAR, the largest and oldest covered Bazaar in Turkey with more than 4,000 shops. A variety of handicrafts, carpets, rare jewels and souvenirs all sold in small shops next to each other. The merchants are selling everything from antiques, home wares, books, copper ware, ceramics, gold and souvenirs. Venture into the hidden courtyards or hans, lookout for marble fountains and ornate kiosks. Streets are named according to the trades and the most oriental atmosphere in Istanbul is found in the bazaar.
At the end of your tour, back to your hotel. Dinner on your own. Overnight at hotel in Istanbul.
Day 3) HALF DAY CABLE CAR & BOSPHORUS TOUR
(Buffet Breakfast included)
After breakfast at hotel, free time till half day afternoon Cable Car & Bosphorus Tour. Meet with the tour guide at hotel lobby. Tour starts with City Walls that are the first breach of the walls was by the Fourth Crusade in 1204, the second by the cannons and troops of Sultan Mehmet the Conqueror in
- Drive by bus to go golden horn area, a natural and extremely secure harbor, the Golden Horn has played an important role in the development of Istanbul. The inlet separates the European shore into two. It is approximately 8 km long, and the widest part is the entrance from the Bosphorus. Two streams drain into this inlet at its far end.Spice Bazaar (Egyptian Bazaar) The air here is filled with the enticing aromas of cinnamon, caraway, saffron, mint, thyme and every other conceivable herb and spices.
Boat trip on the Bosphorus, an amazing cruise between the two continent, Europe and Asia; along the Bosphorus by the Dolmabahce and Beylerbeyi Palaces, wooden villas and mansions up to the Rumeli Fortress.
The Rumeli Fortress (from the sea) Istanbul had been besieged many times before Mehmet the Conqueror took the city in 1453, but it managed to defend itself with the help of Roman city walls. After the tour drop back to hotel. Free time and overnight at hotel.
DAY 4) ISTANBUL – ANTALYA
(Buffet Breakfast & Local Dinner included)
Check out from your hotel, private vehicle and driver will take you to the airport for a quick, direct flight from Istanbul to Antalya. Upon arrival, you will be transferred to your hotel and enjoy free time for the rest of the day. Dinner at hotel and overnight.
DAY 5) ANTALYA – ASPENDOS & PERGE KURSUNLU WATERFALL TOUR
(Buffet Breakfast & Local Lunch & Dinner included)
After breakfast, pick up from your hotel and join our full day city tour. First stop being Perge that is 18 kms East of Antalya. In this area the Hittites settled in 1500 BC and St. Paul reportedly stopped on of his journeys. Here, you will be able to see some fine examples of the old colonnaded streets, agora, bath, stadium and theatre.
Drive to Kursunlu Waterfalls where is located 19 km from Antalya at the end of a 7 km road branching off to the north of the Antalya-Serik-Alanya highway at a point 12 km from Antalya. The waterfalls are on one of the tributaries of the Aksu River and its situation in the midst of a pine forest is of quite exceptionally beauty. The countryside around the water forms a lovely picnic and pleasure spot only twenty minutes from the center of the city of Antalya. Lunch will be at a local restaurant near Aspendos.
Drive to Aspendos Ancient Theater, which is the site of one of the best-preserved amphitheaters of all times and still used today for many live performances of Ballet, Opera and classical works of art due to its fabulous acoustics and large seating capacity (5000). Close to the theatre, the remains of the largest aqueduct in ancient Anatolia can also be seen.
After tour return back to hotel. Dinner at hotel, and overnight.
DAY 6) ANTALYA – ISTANBUL DEPARTURE
(Buffet Breakfast included)
After your breakfast & check -out (12:00pm) free time until your departure. Then proceed to Antalya Airport to fly back to Istanbul. Arrive to Ataturk Airport and connect to your International departure flight at the airport. END OF OUR SERVICES…
All above rates are NET in EURO currency.
- No rooms blocked in advance, availability and rates are subject to change.
- Package rates are not valid during festive periods.
- Child Policy;
- 0-2 Years Infants FREE OF CHARGE
- 3-6 Years Kids, pays 35% of an adult fare in double room
- 7-11 Years Kids, pays 70% of an adult fare in double room
OUR PACKAGE RATE INCLUDES
- Private return airport transfers in Istanbul ( Ataturk Airport)
- Private return airport transfers in Antalya (Antalya Airport)
- A/C Luxury vehicles used; Mercedes Benz Vito (6 Seater) or Sprinter (12 Seater)
- 3 Nights accommodation at hotel in Istanbul on BB basis.
- 2 Nights accommodation at hotel in Antalya on HB basis.
- Daily buffet breakfast at selected hotel. (Not included on arrival day)
- Bosphorus dinner cruise & shows in Istanbul on Day 1. (Combined Transfers included)
- 1 Full-day regular (SIC) old city tour in Istanbul on Day 2 with lunch.
- 1 Half-day (afternoon) regular (SIC) Cable Car & Bosphorus Tour in Istanbul on Day 3. (no lunch)
- 1 Full-day regular (SIC) Antalya city tour on Day 5 with lunch.
- All meals as stated above.
- Licensed professional local guides in English language.
- Entrance fees to all museums, parks, and historic sites as marked on the itinerary.
- 18% VAT taxes.
OUR PACKAGE RATE EXCLUDES
- Any flight tickets (Domestic flight ticket IST-AYT-IST around per person 60 & 70 euro one way)
- Any visa fees
- Gratuities to the Restaurants, Guide & Driver & Restaurants
- At the discretion of the guests.
- Personal expenses of the guests
- Drinks are extra during meals